Monday, March 1, 2010

Phone Upgrade?

Hmmm, so I know this is kinda early, because we're not up for a renewal until May, but I was wondering what all of you busy moms out there think of your smartphone. I really like the Palm Pixi that Verizon currently has out, the OS looks pretty neat... I just wonder if the extra money spent monthly is worth it. I find myself having a hard time keeping all of our schedules straight these days while working full-time and being a mom, and this is only the beginning if Matt & I are blessed enough to have more kids in the future!

So I'm asking you, what do you use your smartphone for or what do you find are major benefits? Email, internet, GPS? Also, what do you dislike about it?

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog through your comments on another, and wanted to give my two cents on phones.

    I have a plain ol' ordinary phone, BUT I do have an iPod touch. It surfs the web if there is wifi around, and does everything the iPhone can do minus taking pictures, making calls, and having its own network. With that said - I carry it around and use it for music, quick google references, texting (FOR FREE!) and AN AWESOME CALENDAR APP. It keeps my life scheduled and reminds me before I forget things. So, it is like having a fancy phone but without a monthly charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Andi! Never thought of doing something like that! I'll definitely look into it!

    ReplyDelete