Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!

1. Today I will be buying mulch and our first fertilizer treatment of the year.
2. You ask why and I say why not?
3. What do you think of trying to work, have a family and go to grad school, that is my current dilemma.
4. At Starbucks on March 23 with a coupon it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is the truth.
6. The image I cherish most is either holding my son for the first time or the first time Jack got a huge grin and crawled to me when I walked in the door from work.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my boys, tomorrow my plans include getting Jack's 9 month pictures taken and getting a head start on Mother's Day shopping (I can only explain after Mother's Day) and Sunday, I want to relax with my boys, and maybe do some work planning out my flower beds for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment