Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Heart is Green!

So, I absolutely LOVE St. Patrick's day! I don't think words can explain how much this holiday means to me, but I'll try. So my mom's maiden name is Ryan, does it get any more Irish than that? (Okay, okay... put an O' in front of it and it does). While my heritage is only 50% Irish I am 100% Irish in my heart... maybe its my pale skin & freckles or my dark curly hair!

I am bummed I didn't have enough vacation time to take off and spend Jack's first St. Patrick's Day with him. I did manage to run home around lunchtime. Here are a few pictures of my adorable 25% Irish boy... hopefully he'll love this holiday as much as I do!

Jack's new favorite spot standing on his chair looking out the window!

I'm not sure why this is sideways... but its still cute! His outfit has a "My 1st St. Patrick's Day" message on a clover, could there be a more perfect outfit for this occasion as a crawler?!

His bib! Trying to get a good shot, but he was all worked up wanting food!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same bib for Brendan! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that boy is cute! Makes his 100% Irish grandma proud!

    ReplyDelete