Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Fun day!

Tonight Jack ate surprisingly well for dinner and Mommy got the brilliant idea to go for a walk to get ice cream!

It was a 1.6 mile walk round trip to the local Dairy Queen for some ice cream.  We stopped at our First Responder's park (in memory of all those who lost their lives September 11, 2001) and Dairy Queen to eat our ice cream.  I actually feel pretty good after such a long walk and my ankles didn't swell at all... strange considering how badly they were swelling towards the end of last week, but I'm definitely not complaining!


Enjoying his junior vanilla cone (which he finished!)

He got down from sitting between Matt & I and moved further down the bench because he was too cool to sit next to us... that and he wanted to keep his eye on all of the kids that were there!
Now the walk was definitley not intended to start labor... we'll see if it at least helps me make more progress by my next doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment