Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 10.07.11

1. How can I have such swollen ankles all of the sudden.

2. I am feeling pretty content at the moment.

3. That summer, of Jack's birth, I remember feeling "done" at this point in my pregnancy.

4. When we were growing up, my parents trusted our choice in friends and we respected that.
5. What was the best memory of Halloween for you?
6. Because I've moved so much in my short life, I know it can be difficult to stay in touch.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with a couple of friends (likely the last girls night out before this baby arrives), tomorrow my plans include nesting and getting the infant car seat installed in the car finally and Sunday, I want to enjoy some down time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment