Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 10.14.2011

1. It's easy to get so frustrated at work these days.

2. Shh, my darling.
3. Once upon a time, there was a 38 1/2 week pregnant woman who is ready to meet her baby.

4. Every children's story has to end with: ... the end.

5. What is your favorite childhood vacation?

6. To keep myself motivated, I have to keep reminding myself that the baby will be here sooner than later.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to exciting amounts of laundry (and waiting to see if I go into labor), tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my little guy while Matt works (and waiting to see if I go into labor) and Sunday, I want to make it to Mass, if I haven't gone into labor!

I'm a little pathetic these days, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment