Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fill-ins!

1. The only question is a necessary one.
2. This week, never felt like she had to answer so many ridiculous questions at work in one day.

3. Three things on my desk: (at work) Chemical & Engineering News, a clipboard, and my lab notebook.

4. Getting prepped for my meetings on Monday & Tuesday is the one thing I HAVE to do today!

5. I love playing with my sweet little boy.

6. They installed a new automatic air freshener in the women's bathroom in my building and it overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to our parish festival, tomorrow my plans include checking out our local used cloth diaper sale and Sunday, I want to enjoy my goddaughter's birthday party and get to celebrate my dad's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment