Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 8.26.11

1. How in the world did I get through this work week and maintain some level of sanity?

2. Could not be more excited for the weekend with my boys that lies in front of me.

3. Life's a beach... let's have a ball.

4. One way we get Jack to eat, even if its just in the living room, is a picnic lunch.

5. That was where we enjoyed many a picky day meals.

6. The restaurant where we got engaged and had our rehearsal dinner is where I think of as "our place".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and hopefully going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include working on homemade Christmas 2012 gifts for family and friends (I know it's early, but I should at least start before I have baby #2) and Sunday, I want to enjoy Mass with my husband and son!

No comments:

Post a Comment