Monday, February 28, 2011

He's Tall!

Those were the words I heard when Jack was following the nurse down the hallway to his doctor's appointment this morning.  I guess since Matt wasn't there they couldn't see the other half of his gene pool, so yes, he is "tall" compared to me.  Over half my height at 20.5 months to be exact.  We got a new pediatrician this time around because our last pediatrician left the practice we go to without any notice to us.  When she asked me how many words Jack was saying, I blanked... "Umm, 40-50?"  Gosh, he's probably saying more than that... he says a new word or phrase every day or every other day.  His latest funny phrases "O.K." (similar to how a Little Rascal would say it), "Oh no" (which sounds much more like "oh mo"), and "I got you" when playfully reaching towards Matt or I as if he couldn't reach us.

Jack weighed in at 27 pounds 10 ounces and measured at 34 inches tall/long.  Both height & weight are between the 50% and 75% percentile for his age, a bit higher than he's been at the past so he seems to have had a bit of a growth spurt!

Here's my beautiful "baby" boy these days:

Playing with a lightsaber at Matt's grandma's house... Matt was SO proud!

Real boys wear pink bowls on his head and say "cheese" for his "mama"
Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with being tall!! He is totally perfect and adorable!

    ReplyDelete