Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fill-ins!

1. New experiences and possibilities are surely right around the corner for us, I can feel it.

2. Never take an unexpected turn on a daily walk in certain neighborhoods.
3. I'm looking forward to spring; this week's weather has been a tease.
4. Experiences I've had in motherhood are something I would never have imagined.
5. Try to find patience these days in a lot of situations in my life.

6. It is hard for me to think that there is a "certain something" and it is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting my friend Holly after her ankle surgery, tomorrow my plans include a small day outing with friends before another friend has her 2nd baby and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with my hubby and son since Matt works Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment