Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Email Subscription Available

If you do not have a google account or if you prefer to get an email update after a new post has been posted, you can now subscribe to my blog via email.  This is how:
  1. On the right hand side of the website, you will see a box that says "Enter your email address" above it. 
  2. Fill in your email address and hit "Subscribe". 
Your email address will only be held by a Google application called Feed Burner and only I have access to who subscribes (and no other information besides an email address).  I will never use the email addresses of subscribers to contact you individually, nor will your information be shared with any other entity.  You can see the Feed Burner/Google privacy policy here.  This tool is only to deliver an email message to you when I have made a new post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment