Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!

ffi

Wow... haven't done one of these in a while!

1. Deli sandwiches -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is unofficially starting this weekend.
3. I miss college because summer makes me always want to wear flip flops.
4. To love someone is the best feeling in the world, even more wonderful than the feeling when they love you back.
5. The weekend after we found out I was pregnant with Jack (over a year & a half ago) we went camping (as planned) and took a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually specific, and usually something sweet or salty.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my boys and watering the flowers, tomorrow my plans include going to Miss. Abigail's 1st birthday party and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fact that it won't be the last day of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment