Monday, May 17, 2010

11 months

Eleven months ago, right now we were moved into the recovery room after I gave birth to Jack. I can not believe how time has flown! Our camera memory card is full (all 2 GB! but there is some video on it), so I haven't taken pictures in a few days but will be sure to do so soon! But here's the official Jack update: he's saying "ball" when actually referring to a ball (just one, not all balls) even though it sounds like ba-WOO and he's standing up for a while. Not walking, and not really thinking about it because he's still nervous about standing on his own & isn't getting on his feet without pulling up... possibly by his birthday he'll be there! Scary to think about!

Also, I want to share pics of my Mother's day and birthday gifts from Matt & Jack soon, too! Things at work have been INSANE... and will continue being crazy for at least the next few weeks. I'll try to be better about blogging though!

1 comment: