Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!

1. Wouldn't it be easy to forget all responsibility and just relax.
2. I am feeling better than ever!
3. I love the taste of warm soup on COLD days like today.
4. I am sitting on the computer in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is take a vacation somewhere warm, as soon as we can find the time.
6. I hear a drip, drip, drip; then I realized I didn't shut off the shower all the way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner Friday with my boys and our friend Chris, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at home with Jack while Matt works and Sunday, I want to spend all day with my boys!

2 comments:

  1. 1. that sure would be easy...
    3. I love soup, too. My kids haven't acquired that taste yet!

    have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete