Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!

ffi

1. Last night was rough trying to stay up until midnight.
2. I can't wait for the rest of this year.
3. The funniest thing is realizing Jack has his daddy's laugh.
4. Its a fresh start in 2010...so where do we go from here?
5. He said "How about breakfast at Tiffany's"; she said "I think I remember that film."
6. God's work is all around us and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching some bowl games, tomorrow my plans include hopefully seeing the girls & their kids and maybe some family and Sunday, I want to lay low and get ready for the work week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. We have a fairly busy weekend ahead, unfortunately. But I AM looking forward to laying low NEXT weekend!

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete