Monday, December 28, 2009

Blog Award!

My first blog award... Thank you Lauren at Throne of Thornes, this is very fun!

As a recipient of this wonderful award, one must continue the rules of the award which are:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link to the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


And while I don't actually read 10 blogs at this point because I'm new to blogging, here are the blogs that I do read and am going to pass along this award to!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you introduced yourself. I can't wait to read more about you. And I love finding other work-outside-the-home moms to grin-and-bear-it with! :)

    ReplyDelete