Sunday, December 4, 2011

Diamond Candles Review Opportunity for Bloggers

I just went over to sign-up for a unique opportunity from A Family Full of Opinions to review a soy candle from Diamond Candles Company!  Here is some of the information they provided on the "Precious" candles:
Well, each candle harbors a ring valued anywhere from $10-$100-$500-$5000 each. It's anticipation that really gets you going! What kind of a ring am I going to unveil from the glittery pouch hidden inside the soy wax?
Diamond Candles Company is accepting 100 bloggers to participate in this event!  I think it would be a really fun opportunity to find out a surprise and offer a giveaway on my blog!  You can find more details and the link to sign up for the opportunity at A Family Full of Opinions

 
Disclaimer: I am writing this post advertising the blogging opportunity as it is required to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment