Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!

ffi

1. I know its going to snow the next couple of days and I think its beautiful since I don't have to go anywhere!
2. This week might make February feel like the longest month.
3. You can't help but smile when you hear Jack's laughter or see his smile.
4. Winter storm is here; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked that shows you how wondrous God is?
6. Thank goodness, now that we've finished laundry, Jack's fleece PJ is now available. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to drinking hot cocoa and snuggling with my boys, tomorrow my plans include visiting with family and then having a Mommy-Night-Out with the girls and Sunday, I want to get some housework done before starting the work week again!

No comments:

Post a Comment