Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 2

Today's post is about my awesome husband!  He is truly the most amazing husband and father to our children a girl could ever want.  Matt does so much for us it constantly amazes me.  Not only does he work very hard all day every day at work, he is very involved in helping take care of the boys and our house.  He does things around the house that he knows I hate to do, like clean out the fridge or wash those "hand wash only" dishes.

Matt with his boys at Jack's Christmas party at school last year!
His work schedule allows him to get quality time with the boys as the only parent home after I go to work in the morning.  I love watching him share his interests with our boys!  Jack loves watching football and Disney movies with his daddy and going to visit him at his "lacrosse work".  Christopher loves his daddy's silly faces and sounds and to climb all over him!  He is very patient with the boys throughout the day.  I know that his patience will continue to be such a blessing when it comes to teaching them different things in the future.

He is my best friend and I can not imagine my life without him!

Dancing at our wedding over 4 years ago!
Love you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment