Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fill-ins!

Sorry, I haven't posted much lately... work has been insane!  I have a few posts in the works, so stay tuned!

1. Summer is my favorite time to commute to work because I have to drive past 3 schools.
2. Nothing is unchanged after having a baby, but that is a good thing.
3. Aargh!  Pretty much describes my work week.
4. Even though I'm pregnant, I still have to have my Dr. Pepper in the morning.

5. Seven: Days until next Friday.

6. This summer has gone by fast, don't you think?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly going to see an outdoor family friendly concert, tomorrow my plans include using my pedicure gift certificate & seeing my sister's play she's stage managing and Sunday, I want to enjoy some quality time with my boys before a friend's baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment