Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

Wow... Monday already?! Goo, weekends go by WAY too fast for me!

Let's see, last weekend we went to Indianapolis to walk in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure with my mom's side of the family's team. The team was started about 7 years ago by my Aunt Mary Ellen, a year before she lost her 2 year battle with cancer at 37 years young. Here are a few pictures from this weekend!

Me pushing Jack in the stroller... around the first half mile!

Wearing my pink ribbon visor... and playing peek-a-book!

Sunday, Matt let me sleep in and after I woke up I mowed the grass and put out some Weed-B-Gon to kill all those dandelions we have/had in yard! Can't wait to post pictures once it is in better condition! It isn't necessarily in bad shape as far as pictures go but has a lot of weeds and we haven't put any annuals in the landscaping... still a lot on the to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment