Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  Here are some fun family pictures from our HOT day today!
Christopher hanging out on my back before our town's 4th of July parade!  I absolutely love being able to walk to our city's downtown from our house!

My favorite guys watching the parade... that's a yawn from Jack, not a surprised look.

Hot baby playing with the flag that was passed out... he & I walked home shortly after this shot.

Later that day after naps and lots of inside time, we went to the city's festivities at the park.

Me and my boys... Jack cheesing it up!

I love my silly little boy!

Daddy took Jack on a fair ride!  It was a fire truck that went around in circles... Jack LOVED it!

Jack's favorite ride was the train... he had to sit in the engine all three times he rode on it!

On the train!

Getting ready to leave... we lasted maybe an hour because it was so hot!
Today's plans were a bit spur of the moment because we were supposed to go to my grandma's but that was cancelled.  Please say some prayers for her as she's in the hospital and has a long road of recovery ahead of her.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment