Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope every mom and expectant mother out there are having a wonderful Mother's Day!  Being a mom is what I have always known I wanted to do with my life and it is the most important role I have.

Mother's Day is a time to be thankful for the moms in our life.  I am very grateful (and a bit spoiled) to have my mom and mother-in-law in the same town as us.  My mom watches Jack during the day when Matt and I are at work.  Trust me, I know how lucky I am... we are all quite spoiled by this and wouldn't trade it for the world!  My MIL is always willing to watch Jack whenever we need or want a night out and Jack loves his Bapie!

Fun facts about Mother's Day in my life:
  • Twenty-six years ago on Mother's Day, my mom welcomed her oldest child into the world (yours truly)
  • I have had my birthday on Mother's Day 3 times since I was born, which will happy the 4th time in 2013
My little family on the day I welcomed my oldest child out into the world!
And its hard to believe that next year, for Mother's Day 2012, I will have two little blessings to celebrate the honor of being their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment