Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Reflections on my Children

My son is all boy.... This is what he choose to do after saying good bye to Grandma when Mommy got home from work.


No feeling one way or another if we're having a boy or a girl with this next one, but he or she will likely be a strong personality.  Today when Jack and I were laying on the couch trying to snuggle his little brother or sister started trying to kick him.  I don't know if they were just as frustrated as me that he wouldn't lay still to settle down for a nap or if they were just trying to point out that that he or shee will give him a run for for his money! 

Feeling baby #2 kick on Mother's day while snuggling my oldest is a wonderful feeling!  I am just so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I have been a little absent from the blogosphere lately and totally did not know you were pregnant! Many many congratulations!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops... didn't mean to delete that! It said:
    Thank you! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete