Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Countdown!

One week from today, Matt & I will be in Germany!  We leave next Monday, and get in early morning our time.  I am really hoping we'll be able to check into our hotel and take a nap when we get there.  We'll be there over our anniversary so that is going to be really nice!  Jack will be staying here (with my parents & my in-laws) and it will be the longest either one of us have been away from him. 

So very excited for the vacation, but also going to miss my baby boy like CRAZY!  We're bringing out laptop in order to Skype with him (oh yeah, and my parents) when he's at my parents.  I am hoping that helps me!

Because we're getting ready for our trip, blog posts will be sparse this week and next.  Before I know it, it will be closing in on the end of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment