Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This Week!

This week has already been flying by... and I think that's great! It was already a three day week for me because Scotts company holidays include Labor Day and Patriot Day (for those of you who don't know when that is, its 9/11).

If you look at the previous post, you'll see that Jack is officially on the move! He's enjoyed practicing his new trick and my mom said he even rolled over in his crib after waking from a nap yesterday. One of the first things Matt brought to my attention after the initial excitement wore off from his first roll: now we have to keep a better eye on him! Little man is officially able to move from where we put him and that's kind of a scary realization.

We're going house hunting again tomorrow... we've got our fingers crossed that we find something soon! I know we're not even halfway through this month, but our personal goal is to find something before the end of the month. That would give us 30 days to close plus time to do some cosmetic stuff in the house before having to move out of our apartment before Thanksgiving.

Well, on other notes our internet is down until further notice... something is wrong with our DSL router :-(. Hopefully its a quick fix, otherwise we'll have to shell out $70-80 for a new one. This coming weekend, I am going out for a "Mom's Night Out" with friends. I'm so lucky to have friends who are mom's too... they really understand how much lives change after bringing a baby into the world. I thought pregnancy was a big change, it is nothing compared to motherhood!

Well, until next week (unless we get the internet fixed) this will be it because I'm taking vacation tomorrow and Friday's a holiday for me. I also want to wish my parents a very happy anniversary this Friday! (If you need something positive to associate with 9/11, it is my parents' anniversary; always try to see the good [memories] with the bad [memories].)

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment