Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 09.09.11

Its been a rough week at work... very happy it is the weekend!  Here's this week's fill-ins:


1. Do they have to always question my judgement.

2. Left work on time today but felt like I had missed a memo; it was as if everyone was told to leave early.

3. That was a crazy game of poker.
4. Things were different at work before yesterday when everything seemed so comfortable.

5. As I said, yesterday's weather in Ohio was fitting for some things that happened.

6. With everything happening recently, having babies early seems to be some new twist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a gift for some friends' baby that was just born, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my baby boy while Matt works and Sunday, I want to get to Mass, especially since we missed last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment